Not the Kaikrudong or Tajingdong, the head of the mountain is one of the top mountain peaks of the Sakaafafang mountain of Bandarban which is also known as Medak Taung or Modak Tuang. On the ancient maps, this is written by Madal Tung. Someone says it will be a big drink Local residents say Muronga is called Border Hoom The bombs say it is tricky, many guides are also called by this name. GPS topping maps, US Topography maps, Russian Topography maps, Google Map, Google Earth, Travel Bangladesh, adventure bids, and GPS readers, which are now known as Sakhaafang – are one of the highest mountain peaks of Bangladesh. According to measurements, 1050 meters or 3445 feet (surveyed 12 December 2014).
Course location of Shakhamfang: 21.7864 ° N, 92.6100 ° E
How to go
Various transport buses can be taken directly from Bandarban to Dhaka / Chittagong. After reaching Bandarban, three directions can be reached from Saiqafang – Thanchi, Ruma Bazar and Remakri Bazar.
Route to Ruma:
1. Baga Lake – Kekrodong – Thaikang Para – (by the new bombs) Dulacharan Para – Hanjarai Para – Niphi Para – Summit. Initially the groups would have been able to reach Shalukia from Dulayatan Para, then the summit with Nifu. Now Shulkiya is not going to go too far.
2. Baga Lake – Koi – Thaikang did not go in the right direction from the cemetery to the right of Rampri canal – under the tamarapari canal – new bom para -khal dakharan para – then nefu para – summit.
3. In the rainy season, it is difficult to catch the canal – Thaqang Para-Tamalpara – by Hanzrai Para – Nefui – Summit. (However, the route of the way with Tamal or new copper, go down and rise)
4. Baga Lake – Kao – Baklai – Simpi – (Tajingdong Summit Extra) Then down to the Remakri Canal Hanzharai – Nefu – Summit (There are frequencies, water problems, but Tajing Dong Bonus)
Route from Thanchi:
1. Thanchi – Boarding Para – Sherkar Para – Tajingdong – Simpi Para -Handhari Para – Nefu Para – Summit. You can go from the Sherkar paje to the Tazing dong, and you can also go to the toilet, but you will have to cut the jungle and bush-jhar from Sherpur. (Higher than rise, water shade less)
2. Thanchi – Boarding para – Kaitang para-jiri by Jiri on the way through the road – Simpampi Para upa – Hanjarai Para – Nefu Para – Summit.
Route to Remakri:
1. Knife Khum – Dula Para – Sajai Para – Nefu Para Summit.
2. Nafa Khum – Jinna Para – Amiyaakhum – Satvai Khum Hanjarai Para – Summit
3. Nafa Khum – Jinna Para – Amyakhum – Sajai Para – Summit
Route 2 and 3, except for Jinnah Para, you can also go through the Thuisa Para Surat. Nowadays more popular.
Where will it be
There are lodging in Bandarban neighborhood. If you want to camping you can go to the tent.
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite Translator