Sitakunda is the natural beauty of Lilabhumi. This place is not only a place of great pilgrimage to Hindus but also a very good place to visit. Chandranath hills on the east side of Sitakund and the vast ocean in the west.
4km from Sitakunda market Chandranath hills are located earlier. You can walk on foot or rickshaw to the Chandranath hill. But walking on foot is different from the reason, because the small hill ranges ranging from Chandranath hill ranges have started from Basakund. On the way to Chandranath hill, you will see some religious structures of Hindus. There are also some ethnic people living here, who are known as Tripura and there are some villages here. If you go to the bottom of the mountain you will see the zum hit on the hill. Inside the deep hills you will see a garden of flowers cultivated. There are many fountains, but you can see only one fountain on the way to Chandranath hill, the way from the place of the hill is divided into two parts, the road on the right is almost entirely the stairs and the road on the left is all the way to the mountains, there are some broken stairs. The easy way to move through the left side is easy and to get through the right stairs, but you can use the path as you wish.
There is another waterfalls near the Sita Temple, but it has dried up, other fountains are located in deep forests. When the leaves of the trees wash in the rainy season, clean and refreshing, it looks very beautiful to look at the mountains, it seems to be full grown. But rising in the rainy season is very dangerous.
This is a good picnic spot, but not so much better than the others. There is a huge ground beside the bayasakunda which can be used for caring, cooking and for various purposes. However, there is no provision for drinking water, you will have to eat water or buy bottled water from the shop.
How to go
From Dhaka, AC, non AC buses leaving the bus station from Sayedabad. Comfortable and dependable services are S. Alam, Soudia, Greenline, Silk Line, Sohag, Bagdad Express, Unique Praguti. All buses stop in Sitakunda. The buses from Chittagong leave from Madarbari, Kadamtali bus station. Apart from this, you can also leave some small cars from the ornaments (known locally as Maxi).
Besides, the fast-moving train “Dhaka Mail” stopped from Sitakunda, leaving it at 11 pm and leaving Sitakunda from 6.30 am to 7.00 am the next day. Other inter-city trains left directly to Chittagong. Only during the Shutrasushi Mela stop at Sitakunda.
From Chittagong City, you can visit the CNG auto rickshaw on your own initiative and you can rent 250 to 300 rupees. If you want to go to the public bus you will be able to get the bus from the urban ornaments or AK Khan bahns.
Where will it be
There are many quality hotels in Chittagong. Below is the name address given in some budget hotels. These are all standard but low budget hotels.
1. Hotel Paramount, Station Road, Chittagong: Just opposite the New Train Station. We think it’s the best hotel in the budget. Beautiful location, spacious corridor (not so great at the third star hotel). Rooms are also good. Rent nan AC single 800 taka, double 1300 taka, AC 1400 taka and 1800 taka. For booking: 031-2856771, 0171-23248754
2. Hotel Asian SR, Station Road, Chittagong: It is also a beautiful hotel. Nifty, room hotel. Rent: Non AC: 1000 Taka, Non AC Single. AC: 1725 taka For booking – 01711-889555
3. Hotel Safina, Enayet Bazar, Chattarram: A family environment, a medium-sized hotel. There is a nice restaurant on the roof. Do not want to sit there at night. Rent: Starting from 700 rupees. AC 1300 Taka For booking -031-0614004
4. Hotel Naba In, Road 5, Plot-60, O, and Nizam Road, Chittagong. A little more rental hotels. However, for those who want to stay in Nasirabad / and Nizam Road area, they are ideal. Rent: 2500/3000 Taka For booking – 01755 564382
5. Hotel Landmark, 3072 Sheikh Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong: Good hotel to stay in Agrabad. Rent-2300/3400 taka For booking: 01821-0141995, 01731-886997