Batali Hill is situated in Tigarpus area of Chittagong, just 1 kilometer away from Zero Point in Chittagong city. It is the highest mountain in the city of Chittagong. Height is about 280 feet. The road of Batali Hill reached the road from Pihala Patha by the side of the Fahim Music in the north of Ispahani Bourse in the Lalkhan Bazar area of Chittagong city and behind the magistrate colony. This Battali Hill is again known as ‘Jilpi Hills’. The reason is that the road leading up the hill has climbed up like a scorpion-like pitch. As a result, there is a great feeling in the other side of the mountain peak. The highest peak is called the hundredth place. The entire Chittagong city is seen as the highest peak of Batali Hill.
During the Second World War, an air-disinfected cannon was placed at the top of the hill of Batali.
How to go
You have to go to Chittagong before going to War Cemetery from Dhaka. By the BRTC from Kamalapur terminal and you can go to Chittagong by bus from Saidabad Bus Station to Saudi Arabia, Greenline, Silk Line, Sohag, Bagdad Express, Unique etc. The AC buses of Paribahan of Greenwich (02-7100301), Sohag (0-934447), Saudia (01197015610), T.R. (0/8031189), Hanif (01713402671) etc. are located in Chittagong. Rent 850-1100 taka Ras Alam, Saudia, Unique, Shyamoli, Hanif, Eagle etc. The general bus for the transport of 400-500 taka
From Sylhet to Chittagong on the road and railways can come. Road crossing Greenline Paribahan AC, non AC bus goes to Chittagong. Apart from the Sylhet Railway Station, except the week-long Saturnagar Pahadi Express, every Saturday at 9 pm, except the weekly Weekend Express, the Inter-city Udayan Express and the daily train at 10.30 pm daily, leaving the Mail Train Jalalabad Express for Chittagong. Rent 175 to 1200 taka
Train or train by Chittagong
On the Dhaka-Chittagong route on Dhaka-Chittagong route, at 7:40 am, Chattala Express will depart at 7:40 am on the Dhaka-Chittagong highway, Metropolitan Godhuli will leave Dhaka at 3 pm, Suvarna Express leave Dhaka at 4pm and leave at 11:00 pm. Rent 160 to 1100 taka
Chittagong or Chittagong:
From Dhaka to Bangladesh Biman (02-9560151-10), GMG Airlines (02-8922248) and United Airways (02-8957640), Regent Air (2-8-8953003) go directly to Chittagong.
From the center of the city of Chittagong, you can go to Batali Hill in just a half-hour bus or autorickshaw or tempo or in a private car.
Where will it be
There are many quality hotels in Chittagong. Below is the name address given in some budget hotels. These are all standard but low budget hotels.
1. Hotel Paramount, Station Road, Chittagong: Just opposite the New Train Station. We think it’s the best hotel in the budget. Beautiful location, spacious corridor (not so great at the third star hotel). Rooms are also good. Rent nan AC single 800 taka, double 1300 taka, AC 1400 taka and 1800 taka. For booking: 031-2856771, 0171-23248754
2. Hotel Asian SR, Station Road, Chittagong: It is also a beautiful hotel. Nifty, room hotel. Rent: Non AC: 1000 Taka, Non AC Single. AC: 1725 taka For booking – 01711-889555
3. Hotel Safina, Enayet Bazar, Chattarram: A family environment, a medium-sized hotel. There is a nice restaurant on the roof. Do not want to sit there at night. Rent: Starting from 700 rupees. AC 1300 Taka For booking -031-0614004
4. Hotel Naba In, Road 5, Plot-60, O, and Nizam Road, Chittagong. A little more rental hotels. However, for those who want to stay in Nasirabad / and Nizam Road area, they are ideal. Rent: 2500/3000 Taka For booking – 01755 564382
5. Hotel Landmark, 3072 Sheikh Mujib Road, Agrabad, Chittagong: Good hotel to stay in Agrabad. Rent-2300/3400 taka For booking: 01821-0141995, 01731-886997